YOUNG ACHIEVERS SCHOLARSHIP AWARD SCHEME FOR VIBRANT INDIA (YASASVI) YASASVI ENTRANCE TEST (YET) -2023
- Online Submission of Application Form 27.07.2022 to 26.08.2022 (Upto 05.00 PM)
- Correction Window 27.08.2022 to 31.08.2022
- Display of Admit Cards from NTA website 05.09.2022 onwards
- Date of Examination 11.09.2022( Sunday)
- Mode of exam Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Timing of Examination 02.00 PM to 05.00 PM
- Duration of Examination 3 hours
- Exam fee No exam fee is to be paid by the candidates
- Exam Centre As indicated on the Admit Card
- Display of Recorded Responses and
- Provisional Answer Keys on the Website
- for inviting challenge(s) from interested
- To be announced later through NTA website.
- Declaration of Result on NTA Website To be announced later through NTA website.
- Website https://yet.nta.ac.in; www.nta.ac.in ; https://socialjustice.gov.in
જ્ઞાન સાધના સ્કોલરશીપ યોજના
🆕 ધોરણ 8 પાસ કરેલ વિદ્યાર્થીઓ માટે નવી શિષ્યવૃતિ યોજના
▪️ધો.૯-૧૦ ના વાર્ષિક ૨૦૦૦૦ અને
▪️ધો.૧૧-૧૨ ના વાર્ષિક ૨૫૦૦૦
Multiple Application Forms submitted by a candidate will not be accepted at any
1. Candidates must read carefully the Instructions (including how to fill up the Application Form online) given in the Information Bulletin available on the NTA Website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
2. Candidates can apply for YET 2022 through the “Online” mode only at
https://yet.nta.ac.in The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
3. Instructions for filling Online Application Form:
Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully
to ensure your eligibility.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online:
Step 1: Registration Form:
Register Online and note down the system-generated Application Number. It will be
required to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and for all future
Step 2: Application Form:
The Candidates can log in with the system-generated Application Number and
Password for completing the Application Form including filling up of personal details,
applying for the particular Class-Exam, choosing the Examination Cities, etc
Upload the scanned photograph, signature and certificates in the prescribed format
Also read RTO Vehicle Information app
i. The recent photograph should be either in colour or black & white with 80%
face (without mask) visible including ears against a white background.
ii. Scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format (clearly
iii. The size of the scanned photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb (clearly
iv. The size of the scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb (clearly
• Upload Category Certificate ( or Undertaking to the effect that the candidate will
produce the Category Certificate at the time of document verification) in PDF
format and the size should be between 50 kb to 300 kb.
• Income Certificate in PDF format and the size should be between 50 kb to 300
• PwD certificate in the prescribed format( Annexure II),file size 50kb to 300kb if
Apply online : Registration|Login