Here is another Fully Funded Cultural Exchange Program announced. Apply for the UNESCO Poland Fellowship 2023. The UNESCO fellowship was closed for more than three years due to COVID. This is the first call after COVID and they are accepting online applications. Participants will Travel to Poland. You don’t need CGPA or IELTS/TOEFL Test for the UNESCO Fellowship. And all the expenses will be covered by UNESCO. So, do not worry, Just sit back read and apply with full Motivation.
Details About UNESCO Poland Fellowship 2023
- Location: Poland
- Program by: UNESCO
- Duration: 6 Months
- No. of Participants: 30
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th April 2023
Place of the Fellowship
- AGH University of Science and Technology
- UNESCO AGH Chair
- A. Mickiewicza Ave 30
- PL 30-059 Krakow
Also read The Best University in America
What is the aim of the UNESCO Fellowship 2023?
The aim and focus of the UNESCO fellowship are to bring students from diverse backgrounds & from different parts of the world to enhance capacity-building and human resources development in the area of Science, Technology Engineering Education.
The UNESCO Poland Fellowship is a Fully Funded Program and all expenses are covered. You don’t have to pay anything. The cost is covered for six months.
- Monthly Stipend: A Monthly stipend will be given to cover Accommodation, Meals, pocket expenses, and living expenses.
- A one-time special allowance of $120 USD is to be paid upon arrival in Poland.
- Airfare Tickets: UNESCO will Cover the Cost of Round Airfare Travel Tickets to/from Your Country.
- Health Insurance Will be provided.
- Cultural, Historical, and/or Touristic Visits.
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- The age of the participants should not be more than 35 years.
- The medium of instruction will be English.
- You Don’t need CGPA.
- Participants, young, young applicants are encouraged to apply.
Also read car accident lawyer in las vegas
List of Eligible Countries
Participants from these countries can apply:
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- South Africa
- United Republic of Tanzania
- Syrian Arab Republic
- Brunei Darussalam
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Papua New Guinea
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Trinidad and Tobago
The last date to apply for the UNESCO Poland Fellowship 2023 is 28th April 2023.
How to Apply?
The application has to be submitted online. The complete details about the UNESCO Fellowship 2023 are given on the official website. The link is given below.