SECR Railway Recruitment 2023 : SECR Railway has recently Invites Application For the Technician and other Various Post, eligible Candidates Apply Before 21.08.23, for More details About SECR Recruitment 2023 given below article or Official advertisement.
Also read Gujarati boy baby name list 2023
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Railways|
|Name Of The Post||Various|
|Place Of Employment||India|
|Means Of Application||Online|
As mentioned in the notification, Indian Railways is recruiting for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician and Junior Engineer.
After getting selected in this recruitment of Indian Railways, you can see the information about how much monthly salary you will be paid in the table below.
- Assistant Loco Pilot – From Rs 19,900 to Rs 63,200
- Technician – From Rs 19,900 to Rs 63,200
- Junior Engineer – From Rs 35,400 to Rs 1,12,400
Information given in the advertisement, in this recruitment of Indian Railways, 820 Assistant Loco Pilots, 132 Technicians and 64 Junior Engineers are being recruited thus total 1016 posts.
Also read Noizz Video Editor With Music
Friends, all the posts have different educational qualification to apply in this railway recruitment which you can see below. And for other qualifications must read the advertisement.
- Assistant Loco Pilot – 10 pass and ITI or Diploma
- Technician – 10 pass and ITI pass in that trade
- Junior Engineer – 3 years diploma
To get selected in this recruitment of Indian Railways you have to pass the following exam.
- Written Examination (Online)
- Verification of evidence
- Medical Examination (if required)
Also read Download Gujarati Lagan Kankotari
How To Apply?
1. First of all download the advertisement using the link given below and check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
2. Now go to the official website of Indian Railways https://secr.indianrailways.gov.in/
3. Now click on the option of “Recruitment” section given on this website.
4. Now click on the “Apply” button given against the post for which you want to apply.
5. Now fill all your details in the online form and upload the required documents.
6. Pay online fee now.
7. Now take a print out of the online form.
8. So your form will be filled successfully.