LIC Bharti 2023 : LIC Bharti 2023, Life Insurance Corporation of India – LIC Recruitment 2023, Life Insurance Corporation of India Published Recruitment Advertisement. For Assistant Administrative Officers (Generalist) Post 2023, LIC Vacancy 2023 Applications are inviting for filling 259 Vacancies.
Also read ઠંડીમાં બીમાર થવાથી કેવી રીતે બચવું
LIC Bharti 2023
Interested Candidate have to Apply Online for these posts. Online Apply Link is as give Below. Last date of application is 31th January 2023. More details of LIC Bharti 2023 like Age Limit, vacancy Details, Qualification, Pay Scale, Application Fees and How to Apply Details are as given Below.
Also read શિયાળામા હિટરનો ઉપયોગ અને ગેરફાયદા
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation of India – LIC|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Administrative Officers (Generalist)|
|Article Category||LIC Job|
|Apply Mode||Online mode only|
- 259 Posts
Posts Name :
|Assistant Administrative Officers (Generalist)||300|
Education Qualification :
- Candidates should ensure that the educational qualification possessed by them shall be as per the prescribed educational qualifications mentioned in the advertisement and they fulfill the above eligibility criteria. No equivalent educational qualification shall be considered as eligible by LIC of India.
Emoluments and Benefits:
- Basic pay of Rs. 53600/- per month in the scale of Rs. 53600- 2645(14) –90630– 2865(4) –102090 and other admissible allowances as per rules. Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale inclusive of House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance etc wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city will be approximately Rs. 92870/- per month in ‘A’ Class city. Other benefits are Defined Contributory Pension, Gratuity, LTC, Cash Medical Benefit, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance , Vehicle Loan (2-wheeler/4 wheeler) as per rules, meal coupon, reimbursement of cost of Brief case/leather bags, mobile handset, supply of dailies and magazines and tea/coffee, mobile expenses, etc.as per rules.
- A candidate after appointment shall be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining. This period may be extended upto two years. During the period of probation the candidates will be subjected to continuous assessment as per the Corporation extant policy. If any candidate fails to achieve the minimum standard stipulated his/her services may be terminated as per the policy of Corporation in force at the material time.
1. Commencement of on-line registration of application: 15/01/2023
2. Closure of registration of application: 31/01/2023
3. Closure for editing application details: 31/01/2023
4. Last date for printing your application: 15/02/2023
5. Online Fee Payment : 5/01/2023 to 31/01/2023
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
More Details: Click Here