Kinemaster-Video Editor: KineMaster is a full-featured video editor for Android. KineMaster has powerful tools that are easy to use, like multiple video layers,
blending modes, voiceovers, chroma key, speed control, transitions, subtitles, special effects, and so much more! Find out why creators love KineMaster for YouTube,
TikTok, and Instagram and why journalists, educators, marketers, and vloggers use it professionally!
Download KineMaster to create, edit, and share your own amazing videos.
Multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting
1. Reverse your videos for a unique look
2. Blending modes to create startling, beautiful effects
3. Add voiceovers, background music, voice changers, and sound effects
4. Editing tools to trim, splice, and crop your video
5. The Asset Store provides music, clip graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, and more to enhance your video, updated weekly
6. Speed control for time lapse and slow motion effects
7. EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
8. Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
10. Export 4K 2160p video at 30FPS
11. Apply different color filters to make your video stand out
12. Share on YouTube, Facebook, Dropbox and more
13. Many, many more features, options, and settings.
KineMaster is free to use, but a watermark is added to videos and Premium assets and some tools are not available.
With the purchase of a monthly or annual subscription to KineMaster Premium, the watermark is removed, all the editing tools are unlocked, and all items in the KineMaster Asset Store may be downloaded.
You can subscribe to KineMaster Premium from within the app. Subscriptions to KineMaster Premium automatically renew unless you cancel in Google Play.
For more details, questions and feature requests, please contact us: Tap on the question mark button on the KineMaster main screen, then tap E-mail support.
1. Make group video calls with up to 12 people
2. Send video and voice messages, photos and notes to a group
3. Quickly react to video messages with emojis
4. Create personalised notes when you can’t call or record a message
5. Support for dark mode