DigiLocker has partnered with various government authorities and agencies, like UIDAI, the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, the Income Tax department, and CBSE, among others.
This facilitates direct issue as well as storage of vital documents such as Aadhaar cards, Driving licenses, Vehicle Registration Certificates (RC), PAN cards, Board examination mark sheets, and other documents.
Benefits Of Use Digilocker App ::
Citizens can access their digital documents anytime, anywhere and share it online. This is convenient and time saving.
DigiLocker is a platform for issuance and verification of documents and certificates in a digital format, thereby eliminating the use of physical documents. Indian citizens who sign up for a DigiLocker account get a dedicated cloud storage space that is linked to their Aadhaar or UIDAI number.
Step 1- Document Upload Screen
All the given activities will be performed only in the document upload window.
After signing up, click on “Uploaded Documents”.
Click on the “Upload” mentioned on the screen as shown in the picture.
You can upload more than one documents at a time.
Step 2- Document Upload Screen
These steps will also be performed in the document upload screen.
Click on the “Upload” tab.
Here you have to choose the location and select the file (s) you want to upload.
Once you have selected the file(s), click on “Open” button.
Step 3- Select Document Type
This step is to set the type of document you have uploaded.
Click on “Select Document Type” for any of the document available in the uploaded documents list.
Also read હાર્ટ એટેક રોગો હાર્ટ રેટ મોનિટર
Here’s how you can carry all your car/bike-related documents using DigiLocker:
- Open https://digilocker.gov.in/ and sign up using your mobile number.
- Create a username and password. Entering Aadhaar number is optional.
- Use the OTP to verify your details.
- After successful login, you would find all the documents issued.
- Click on Issued documents to extract the copy of the driving license, registration papers and fitness certificate.
- Next, click on ‘Check Partners Section’ and search for ‘Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, All states’.
- Now, in the ‘Document Type’ section choose between Driving Licence, Fitness Certificate, Vehicle Registrations or Vehicle Tax Receipt.
Enter details like license number, name, vehicle registration number, chassis number etc., as per your requirements.